Our Feeds

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Ajith KP

Anonymous FTP Access Detection

Hi brothers, here I would like to introduce one more hacking tool. It is for check Anonymous access of FTP. Here I would like to introduce both single type mass type. This tool is created by TeamOpenFire members. Try this tool and write your comments. It will help me to improve. Lets look.... :p

Single Scanner:

Download Source Code: Single Mode























Run the python script and input your target. If that found Anonymous access in ftp server it will show the files and directory list.

Mass Scanner:

Download Source code: Mass Mode




 I hope you like this tool. So don't forgot write your comments

5 comments

Write comments
12 June 2012 at 02:28 delete

Hi Bro want to learn hacking Can any one teach me :

Reply
avatar
nafseer
AUTHOR
12 June 2012 at 12:27 delete

great work dude keep going=)

Reply
avatar
15 June 2012 at 01:57 delete

@Rana Rehan can u cnnect me?

Reply
avatar
vishnunath
AUTHOR
16 June 2012 at 20:26 delete

nice woks

Reply
avatar