Our Feeds

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Ajith KP

SYMLINK Tutorial

SYMLINK is a type of attack which helps hacker to access directories of another websites in same server.

Needed

 SYMLINK Shell --> here

Steps in image

I have noticed some one copying contents without giving a single credits. Please donot do this...








I haven't explained anything... Eventhogh from images you can prdict whats going on...
Please write comments and share with your hacker friends...

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 0x4j17# >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

4 comments

Write comments
8 November 2013 at 23:29 delete

dear when i try to click on symlink then show me msg " directry not write able "" plzz solve my prob?

Reply
avatar
Ajith Kp
AUTHOR
12 November 2013 at 04:27 delete

Try to Bypass it (h)

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
18 January 2014 at 23:47 delete

yo get at me zeroinfluence@gmx.com

i would like to discuss some things with you ajith

Reply
avatar